Instagram Presets are everywhere. I Love using them to create a cohesive looking Instagram feed and I love how simple and quick to use they are.
I can’t believe there was a time when I used to edit every photo from scratch. And Lightroom Presets for mobile have helped me change my Instagram Game all together. They are super easy to use and I love how they can transform an Instagram feed in less than a minute.
And I love using them on mobile app, which is free and also because it allows me to edit on the go.
In this post, I am sharing how to install and use Instagram Presets on the FREE Light Room Mobile App. If you’re new here and are looking for presets, I do have 5 Preset packs on the website here. So if you want to give your Instagram feed a makeover, do check them out below:
- BLOGGER ESSENTIAL PRESET PACK
- COFFEE PRESET PACK
- MOODY PRESET PACK
- TEAL & ORANGE PRESET PACK
- BRIGHT SUMMER PRESET PACK
Now, that you have downloaded the presets, Let’s go over this super simple step by step guide to Install the presets.
STEp by step guide to Install the preset on your phone:
- Download the Preset file on your Mobile. Or Download on your laptop and Airdrop to your Mobile. It will be a .DNG file.
- Download the FREE ADOBE LIGHTROOM app from the App Store.
- Tap the photo Button in the bottom right corner in the Lightroom App. And from your camera roll select the DNG file you have just downloaded.
4.When the file is imported, press the 3 dots in the top right corner and click on create Preset.
5. You can name the preset whatever you want to. Click the Tick in the top right corner to create the preset.
6. Now, this preset is saved. So whenever you want to edit any image, select the image and in the bottom bar, scroll to presets.
7. You will find all the saved presets Under USER PRESETS. Click on each to see what looks best for your photo and once done. You can simply export the photo using the arrow in the top bar.
And that’s it.
Not that complicated right. I hope this helps. if you have any questions, still, do leave them down below and I will get back to you.
Don’t forget to check out my preset packs. I make Free Lightroom Preset packs from time to time. Follow me on Instagram If you want to give inputs for what Preset Pack I should be making next.