This is part 2 of 4 from our Dubai series:
Well! when it comes to Dubai, everyone will tell you that you should shop till you drop. And while it is true that Dubai has some of the world’s largest and most malls and there are always amazing deals going on but Dubai has a lot more to offer than shopping. Here is our list of top 5 fun things to do in Dubai:
- Go for a boat ride on the creek: The creek is the oldest part of the city from where business flourished. Take an Abra and soak in the old city of Dubai from the creek.
- Swim with the Dolphins at Dubai Atlantis: Dolphin bay in Atlantis is one of the best Dolphin bays in the world. You can swim and play with the dolphins. You could also go to the Aquaventure Waterpark or even go for a Shark safari while you are at The Atlantis.
- Desert Safari: There are a number of Desert Safari tour operators. Book a tour online or ask your hotel to book one for you. These safaris generally include Dune Bashing, riding a camel, watching belly dancers and other artists and dinner. You could also choose one where you can sleep under the stars which is an amazing experience.
- Feel on top of the world at Burj Khalifa: It is a life time experience to visit Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Check the sunset time in advance as the views are pretty spectacular during the sunset.
- A hot air Balloon ride over Dubai: This is the better version of taking a helicopter ride over Dubai, mostly because you will be in a hot air balloon. It is an amazing experience and offers spectacular views of Dubai, the palm, the world,Jumeirah Beach and sunrise.
What are your favorite things to do in Dubai?