If you have been blogging for a while, you know all about writer’s block. Or creativity block. You know days when you do not feel motivated enough to write something. or even if you want to write, it’s just not happening. Days when you are in a rut.
And some of us, usually take a break around that time. But I feel like whenever I take a break for a few days, it ends up turning into a hiatus of a few months. So I always avoid doing that whenever possible. I have mentioned in my work flow as a blogger that I write every single day, even if I write for just 15-20 minutes. Mainly because it is something that I enjoy doing.
But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t days when I feel demotivated. And then there are days where I am not in the mood to write a serious blogpost. So, I complied a list of blogpost Ideas that I can write even when I don’t feel like it. Mainly because these are not outright educational, but more fun and personal. And in such cases, story telling is at the core, which is something I really enjoy. So here are some tips and the list of blogpost Ideas that you can write when you don’t want to write anything:
Some tips on types of posts that you can write:
- Write Personal Stories/Anecdotes: Now this will depend on the type of blog you have. When we first started this blog and we were just learning how the blogging thing works, we used to write a lot about our relationship. short or long stories from our daily lives that were interesting enough to tell used to go up on the blog. These kind of posts are a great way to build a relationship with your audience.
- Lists: Writing a list post can also be quite fun. List down your monthly favourites or your favourite movies/books. Such a fun way to share, right? Another good one for lists is sharing your Bucket list.
- Guides: Guides are a great way to write a blogpost quickly. You can write travel guides about a place that you visited. people always love travel guides that are personal instead of being generic.
BLOG POST IDEAS:
- What did you do this weekend?
- Sone really funny that happened to you
- How and why Did you start the blog?
- Travel story of the last trip you took
- What I think about societies standards of beauty
- What are my plans for the blog
- About me: Personal story
- Monthly favourites
- Best Places to visit in India
- Our favourite beaches in Goa
- Books to read this winter
- My favourite movies of all time
- What’s on my Spotify playlist?
- 10things I love about travelling
- Top 10 things on my wish list this Christmas
- 20 gift ideas for Christmas 2019
- 20 fun facts about me
- The ultimate travel guide to Dubai
- First timer’s guide to Solo Travel
- Tips before planning your trip to India
- My guide to learn photography quickly
These are just some of the Blogpost ideas, but you get the point right?
So what is your next posts going to be?Let us know in the comments below!