2021 is here. Can you freaking believe that? And what a year 2020 has been. There is no better time to start a bullet journalling than a new year. These 30 Journal prompts will help you plan the coming year better so that 2020 is your best year YET! Without any further rambling, let’s get into the journal prompts for 2021.
30 journal prompts for 2021 to have the best new year:
- What do I want to achieve this year?
- What has been my biggest achievement in 2020?
- What has been my biggest lesson of 2020?
- What areas of my life am I flourishing in?
- What ares of my life need a little more(or a lot more) effort from my end?
- What is something that I am extremely thankful for in 2020?
- What are the moments from 2020 when I felt extremely happy? And who was I with?
- What is something that I absolutely love doing?
- Who are the people who make me feel my absolute best when I am with them?
- Who are the people who make me feel less about myself when I am with them?
- What are some of the activities that I love doing with the people I love?
- What inspired me in 2020?
- What are some of my best personality traits?
- What are my biggest goals for 2021?
- What stops me from achieving my goals and how can I achieve my goals?
- what are the top 10 places I want to visit in 2021?
- Write 10 positive words of affirmation
- Write what you like about yourself but has nothing to do with your physical appearance.
- 10 things that I want to do this year are?
- What toxic habits do I want to quit this year?
- What healthy habits do I want to adopt this year?
- What is my ideal morning routine and what changes can I make to my routine right now?
- What is my dream job and what can I do/learn this year that brings me closer to it?
- What are my financial goals for this year and what steps should I take to achieve them?
- What was my biggest failure in 2020? And how did it make me stronger?
- A letter to my younger self
- What are my top 5 priorities in life?
- If I had a million dollars, this is what I would spend them on and this is why?
- What was the most memorable moment from 2020?
- If I could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
Cheers to a whole new year! Who is excited?
And always remember that you are stronger than your mistakes and your failures. You can achieve anything you set your mind to.