Looking for Valentine’s day gift ideas that people will actually love to receive? Look no further. In this post, we are sharing Gift ideas that are perfect for Valentine’s or any other occasion as well.
If you are wondering at the very last minute and haven’t found a perfect Valentine’s gift for your partner yet, worry not. These Valentine’s day gift ideas are perfect if you want to gift something meaningful and useful to the other person. And not just something that they’ll never actually use.
And if you want to do something better and different than the usual flowers and chocolates, then read on.
VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT:
- Gift card to their favourite store: Instead of buying something they don’t actually need, why not gift them a gift card to their favourite store instead. And they can simply shop for whatever they like when they want to. And I know there are some people who say that gift cards do not make great gifts but I’d have to disagree. I’d rather have a gift card than something that I don’t need or love.
- Netflix Subscription: Let’s be honest, everyone loves Netflix and a Netflix subscription makes a perfect gift for valentine’s or even birthdays. You could then snuggle together and watch a Rom-Com of their choice for your date nights.
- A cook book: If your partner have been wanting to try a cook book, this will make for a perfect gift that they will use in future.
- Coffee or tea of their choice: Everyone will appreciate this and every morning as they make their cuppa they’ll think of you. How romantic, isn’t it? And even better when you can gift someone their coffee/tea in bulk for the year. What a Dream!
- Travel vouchers: If your partner is a traveller at heart, what better gift than travel vouchers or coupons. Or maybe even surprise tickets for the two of you to a place where they have been wanting to go for a while?
- Gift an experience: There is nothing more memorable than experiences. You could gift your partner an experience like sky diving, bungee jumping etc.
- A spa day: If your partner isn’t much of an adventurer and if they’re a homebody and love their “relaxing time”, gift them a spa or a massage session or maybe a couples spa day at their favourite spa.
- Plants: For all the plant and gardening lovers, there can be no better gift than a new plant. I know I’d be happy to get a plant as a gift. Plus points if it comes in a really cute planter as well.
- Membership to Learning websites like Udemy, skillshare etc. : This is especially good if your partner like taking courses or of they are thinking of making a career switch. What better gift than this membership. And this goes a long way to show that you support them no matter what they want to pursue.
- Annual National park pass: If your partner loves going on hikes or exploring national parks, this is perfect. Gift them an annual national parks pass that allows them unlimited visit to their national parks over the weekends and long breaks.
- Coffee table books: Whatever your partner is interested in, I am sure you can find some perfect coffee table books as a gift. It’ll be something that they’ll cherish forever and see every single day.
- Re-chargeable batteries: Disposable batteries are such a waste of money and are bad for the environment as well. Why not gift your loved ones some rechargeable batteries instead. This ensures they never run of batteries again. This one’s such a thoughtful gift because who doesn’t need batteries.
- Electric blanket: Is your partner always cold? If yes, then an electric blanket will make for a perfect gift. It’ll be like a warm hug that reminds them of you.
- New pillows: Pillows are something that not everyone changes regularly. Even though we really should because they accumulate so much dirt and bacteria. Gift your partner some new pillows. They’ll definitely appreciate the thought behind the gift.
- A Vitamix or Nutri bullet: If your partner has been wanting to buy a vitamix or a nutri bullet, it will make for a perfect gift. I got one 2 years ago and it made for a perfect gift.
- Books: Books make for a perfect gift if your partner loves to read. If you are dating an avid reader I bet they keep telling you about this new book that they want to read. Why not gift it to them?
- An amazon Kindle: This is one step up from books. If your partner loves to read, why not gift them a kindle paper white instead. That way they can read as many books as they like.
- Ancestry kit: I bet you have seen them all over social media. And they make for such a unique gift. Your partner can take the test and find out more about their ancestry. It makes for quite an interesting gift, don’t you think?
- CASH: Okay. Yes. I am going to say it. Who doesn’t love cash! And if you are thinking it might seem silly, why not put it inside a really cute handmade card? Your partner can then decide what they want to do with it. They can either buy something that they’ve been wanting to, or just use the cash.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is a perfect gift if your partner drinks. Just make sure you know what their alcohol of choice is. If you have just started dating and aren’t really sure of their choice, then go with something that’s flavourless and perfect for cocktails like vodka.
- House cleaning services: Tell me a better gift, I’ll wait. There is nothing better than not having to worry about cleaning the house and doing the chores. So why not hire a maid for them? You could also Gift them coupons and offer to do the cleaning for them. They can use these coupons whenever they’d like some help and when they want more time to relax.
There you go. We hope you found at least one gift idea that sorts you out for valentine’s day. Whatever you decide to gift, make sure you are gifting it with love and are not stressing over it being perfect. After all, it’s the thought that counts, right?
Liked this post? Pin it! 🙂